Sunday, August 8, 2010

5 cents of absurdity

I appreciate most my sense of smell; beit my keenest or most indulged sense, there is nothing I enjoy more than a good smelling. Unique smells have aesthetics that no picture nor sound can attain, and bring me a pleasure as a bride to her beloved.
Bring me what? a woman in her prime, or a fine tuned instrument in its aged sound, and I will bring you a perfume that will tickle your nostrils and warm your lungs. Of the mentioned three, a wiff and a waft shall I choose.

Many are shocked that I do not like coffee, but they have assumed I do not like it through and through. I like its freshly brewed scent ever so much and I like the touch of coffee beans to the finger; I like the sight of one enjoying his/her cup of coffee and I like the sound of a mug being filled. I just don't like the taste much...

No comments:

Post a Comment